Thursday, 29 May 2014

My New Kitchen Essential

Well hello there Hope you are well. There comes a time in a persons life when the little things (that may sound sad) make me very happy. One of these things was the anticipation and the arrival of my new frying pan!

You see as you may have noticed I don't get out a lot, so when I got my new Green Earth Frying Pan from Ozeri delivered I was so happy. 

  
It's called the Green Earth pan because it uses a non-stick coating which also keeps it free of chemicals such as PTFE which can be harmful to the environment. 


The first thing i did when it came was make a bacon sarnie. Our old pans make the bacon or anything stick but this was great. The same night I made a Spanish omelette (fritata). 

It doesn't need a lot of washing, and it is a great pan. But, at £28.99 it could come across as a bit on the extravagance side for a kitchen utensil. This I am assuming is because of the technology used in it. 

Overall, I think it is of a reasonable size for us and a great price too and I have already got my money's worth. When you buy one you also get a limited lifetime warranty too. 

If you want to find out more or get one of these here is the link   

I have some great plans for my blog soon, so keep your eyes peeled

Speak soon  

XX

*I was contacted by Moderna to review this product, although all thoughts and reviews are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment