Christmas with Juno was great, she loved opening all her presents and i think more liked her wrapping paper too. Me and J spent time with his family and I got my very own sewing machine.
Since Christmas I've been really trying my hardest in being a good mum, girlfriend and figuring out what I want and if it's worth it to keep this blog up.
Lack of confidence in what I write about is one problem, inspiration is another. Although I enjoy reading about all of you guys and what you get up to, I felt as though my life is a bit dull in comparison.
BUT I AM ABOUT TO CHANGE!
I am going to start from now on with a new positive attitude and outlook on life. This is what I'm going to try
- Wake up every day with a smile
- Don't think I can't be bothered - It helps no one and causes a lot of hassle
- Do at least one thing a week that will be just me time
- Talk to you guys more - I'm sorry if I havn't got in touch
- Make some exciting new friends
I hope this post hasn't bored you to tears but everyone needs a rant and a good vent now and then. I just hope you guys are still with me and can help me through.