I started at a new job Friday, it's nothing permanent at the moment but it gets me out and about, Juno free. It's a lovely café in town and everyone there is so warm and welcoming. If you are in Burnham pop in and say hello.
Mr White's tank has had a makeover and now looks sparkly and clean. He looks so happy.
So, I've been thinking that seeing as though there is about 9 weeks until Christmas, I need to start making some resolutions and must do's for Autumn/ Winter.
These include -
- At least 80% of Christmas is to be home-made - As we don't have a lot of pennies at the mo, also I think it's more personal to receive a gift that someone has taken the time and effort to make.
- To get my first tattoo - I was thinking either something like this on my leg as I love Studio Ghibli and this was the first film I saw of their's. Also I have a thing with black cats, it will represent Kiri and Stewie, my two old cats that I have been brought up with.
|Image from google|
- Books to read include - Wolfhound Century by Peter Higgins ( a freebie from Waterstones to review), Alice in Wonderland, Cross by Alex Cross and a few other gems lined up by my bed.
- Broaden my horizons - I've been just in a circle of watching Breaking bad, CBeebies and crap T.V so I think it's time to get back into some other T.V, Film and documentaries that I have a massive list of to watch.
- Finally, try and get a presentable and decent looking blog that I'm proud of. Eg - Title, Background, Buttons Etc.
|Breaking Bad Bots - Heisenberg (Photo credit: Jenn and Tony Bot)|
Just another thing, Juno wants to say a quick hello to everyone out there.