Friday, 3 August 2012

Cosmik Debris




Well as you know I love vintage and these guys bring that and a whole lot more!
Cosmik Debris is a relatively new clothing label bringing an unusual take on re-worked and customized vintage clothes. They specialize mainly in denim, but they take that and with a twist use dying, studding patch working and much more besides.

I especially love their range of re-worked shirts and jumpers, they would be great for summer or going on your holidays.










These are just some of my favourite pieces (even though I'd love quite a few more).

 I've always fancied getting the bleach bottle out myself and have a go myself, but after stumbling upon these guys there is no need (think my bank balance is going to go way down too).

If you fancy checking these guys out they can be found on their Blog, Facebook, Twitter and soon will have a brand sparkly new website as well.  

What do you think? Do you go for dyed denim? I'd love to know.

Speak soon.

XX





4 comments:

  1. Nice blog ;)
    I follow you, can you follow me back? http://fashion-by-anita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetny blog : )
    + Zapraszam do mnie : P
    + Obserwuję i liczę na to samo : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank-you for your lovely comments, I have followed both of your blogs too. they are great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fab, such a fun and hugely fashionable shop- I'm sure it will do amazing.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. We obviously tweeted loads about it & mentioned it on facebook & our blogs, such a shame you didn't see it. You should organise one for sure
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete