Tuesday, 7 February 2012

The times coming soon.....



Well, today will make it five and a half weeks till my due date and me and J can't wait. Of course it's gone too quickly and there is still a lot to be done, but hopefully we should get it together in time.

We have lots of exciting things going on before then coming up, like a Valentines day visiting the hospital where we are planning to have her. In 2 weeks time we have Eliya - Mai's birthday party and birthday to look forward too ( which I have said I'll make the cupcakes for - watch out for Peppa pig ), and my granddad's 80Th birthday as well.

As far as my list of things I want to achieve in 2012 goes, I have been set the challenge to learn Sage by J (if I have the time) so he can just focus on the shop. I think this is going to be quite tricky but I'm looking forward to it as it's something I've wanted to learn and it could help me when I return to work later in the year.

The most important thing I have to do first, is to figure out what I'm getting J for Valentines day as we have decided to get each other something but not spend a lot. I'm not sure whether to make something as it's a lot more personal. If anyone has any ideas on how to get through Valentines on a budget it would be very helpful.

I will keep you guys posted on how the next few weeks goes, and maybe finally treat you all to a few photo's.

Speak soon.

xx
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. cook a nice dinner with a nice velentines dessert, and decorate the the room with loads of candles and rose petals..... i would be happiest, If someone would do that for me!xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete