Monday, 23 January 2012

Monday Music

Well I've got two for you today. One is the song that my niece sings (she's only nearly 2) and the other one is a group that I have just come across.

Maroon 5 - Mooves Like Jagger





I taught Eliya to sing this when we were waiting for her mum and nan to put the car seat in! She loves it and I have to get up and dance every time it comes on.


The Broken Vinyl Club - I Want you girl


This was actually there debut song, I came across them as I was looking into MOD music. They are a modern band that are from Cardiff. I think they are more classed as Indie but they are brilliant none the less. They are actually playing in Bristol soon so I might have to go and check them out.
For more info on the band this is there facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/thebrokenvinylclub?

Speak soon
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment