Monday, 19 December 2011

It's Nearly Christmas!!



Well guys, you know what time of the year it is............... CHRISTMAS!! That means mince pies, turkey, trimmings and the one glass of something bubbly (only one for me though as i'm limited). I'm hoping this will be a nice relaxing one as next year will be panic stations. LOL.

My Xmas wardrobe is quite lacking at the moment for Xmas parties but i did find my old dress that did the job for my works do last friday. My sister dani dyed my hair a lovely shade of black using the new schwarzkopf live foam in blueberry crush.

Works xmas party

I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and friends, and Jerome is cooking dinner for me and four others so that'll be interesting. Most of all i'm looking forward to watching The Grinch with Eliya - Mai and a huge box of chocolates. Yummy!

I'm hoping that santa leaves me something under the tree apart from the obvious baby bits and peices. But I can settle for a mince pie or two. 


Anyway, I hope you all have a great Xmas and a Happy New Year and will speak to you soon.
 XX



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: