Friday, 27 May 2011

My top 5 sexy vamps

I'm sat here watching Buffy and thinking there are some quite sexy vampires around. We all know that a girl likes a bad boy now and then so here are my top 5 sexy vamps.

Edward Cullen - Twillight 
One of the newest vampires, I think everyone is in love with Edward Cullen at the moment. What will we do when it ends.

Spike - Buffy the vampire slayer


A bit old school I know but his we all know he was turned good in the end.

Lestat - Interview with the vampire


One of the originals, bit creepy but still nice though. Think it's Tom Cruise that did it.

Damon Salvatore - The vampire diaries


All I can say is yummy!

Last but not least  - Angel


I think he started the vampire craze when I was at school. 

What do you think? Do you agree? What's your top 5? I would love to know.

Thanks for reading and see you soon. 

xx


7 comments:

  1. you blog is so cute!and i relly like this post;) kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattinson - I just don't get it! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damon salvatore

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love robpatz, but in Cedric Diggory LOL
    I have followed u, hope u will follow mine.. :)

    satmahayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damon Salvatore ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damon Salvatore is my TOP favorite.
    Then comes Spike
    Then comes Angel
    My list of things to do
    *marry Damon Salvatore and have him love me.
    *stake the whole Twilight team, excluding Edward and Bella just cause everyone likes them so much.
    *stake Stefan Salvatore.
    *become Elena's best friend.
    Not in that order, but marrying Damon comes first.
    No, I'm definitively NOT obbsessed with Damon Salvatore or Ian Somerhalder, though I am very happy that Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are dating in real life. I so want Damon and Elena together.
    Damn. I am putting WAY too much here. So . . . bye bye!

    ReplyDelete