Sunday, 3 April 2011

A Poem For Mum




I've been thinking about the best way to describe my mum, and I came across this poem. It's by Joanna Fuchs and it's called Super Mom. Here it is - 




Super Mom



Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.



You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.



You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.



I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

I hope you all are having a fantastic day with your mother's, daughters or grandchildren.

Speak to you soon. 
Thanks for reading.

xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lian
    Read this poem and it nearly made me cry, thankyou hon it is lovely.

    Kate (lians' mum)

    ReplyDelete