Monday, 4 April 2011

Is It Just Me?





Only a quick one this week, so is it just me.......


1. Is anyone looking forward to The Kennedy's?


I am, this is a mini-series that has probably aired in the US about JFK and his family, its on the history channel on Thursday . It stars Katie Holmes (Cruise) and Greg Kinnear as John and Jackie. It looks good so I hope it lives up to its expectations. 






2. Or does anyone understand the film Limetless?


Well I watched it the other day and for the most part I understood and Bradley Cooper is brilliant as a leading man, but the ending got me. I'm not going to spoil it for you but if you have seen it you may see where i'm coming from. 






3. Are we getting ready for an auction?


Probably just me then. LOL. Well the boyfriend's shop is holding their second auction Wednesday so I've been at the shop helping him out. I didn't realise how much goes into organising one but there was a hell of a lot to do. If your in the Burnham - On - Sea area come down and I'd love to meet some of my readers. 



For more information go to http://www.jdshomecomforts.co.uk/ 
(shameless plug sorry) 




5.  Are we ready for summer?


Well it's officially spring and the clocks have gone forward, the nights are getting lighter and soon the warm weather will begin ( even sooner for my dad as he is going on holiday Friday ). All the warm summer clothes are out and the espadrilles are back in fashion ( I'm not really convinced ) but this means beer - gardens, ice - cream and picnics and hopefully better ideas. 
TopShop 2011

New Look Lace - up Espadrilles
£29.99



Well speak to you soon. Thanks for reading. 

xx

4 comments:

  1. hi! you have a nice blog!
    let's be friend!
    mind to visit n follow me? i'll follow u back then =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers:)I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Greetings from Tuscany
    Xoxo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I am all ready for summer - can't wait :)
    Lovely blog - I'm following would love it you'd follow me too;)
    A xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still haven't watched Limitless but it looks very interesting from the trailer. And I can't wait for Summer :) xo

    ReplyDelete